Enlarge your horizons with Mobile Magnifier
Mobile Magnifier is a full-screen magnification application for mobile phones that enlarges, and improves readability of, screen contents, detects areas of interest to make them more visible, and offers hotkeys to change settings on the fly.
Mobile Magnifier runs on Symbian as well as Windows Mobile devices.
- Enlarges screen contents in 10 variable levels of magnification (from 1.25x to 16x).
- Smoothes curves and edges of magnified fonts and graphics for easier readability.
- Offers 3 different layouts: full screen, split, and distributed view.
- Offers 7 different color schemes for better visual contrast including normal colors, black and white, gray scale for low and high resolutions, colored for low and high resolutions, and inverted colors.
- Makes the text cursor and highlighted items easier to track on the display.
- Magnifies the whole screen or just areas of interest.
- Features an auto scroll function, with five speed settings, that pans text automatically if it does not fit the screen when magnified.
- Optionally draws borders of configurable width and color outside the magnified area.
- Provides several hotkeys to access the most common features of the Magnifier.
- Includes special shortcuts that give you a magnified view of status icons, indicators, and the date and time.
- Can be configured to start automatically when the mobile phone is powered on.
- Can be used without or with Mobile Speak.
Note: Mobile Magnifier is licensed separately from Mobile Speak. Also note that Mobile Magnifier is not yet compatible wih the following phones: Nokia C6-01, C7, E6, E7, N8 and X7.